
On a completely different note, I came across this website
http://kermit-on-tour.com/ the other day and have been kept very entertained by looking at all the pictures. I remember as a kid watching Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy and at one stage had my own Kermit that followed me around, although mine was far less well travelled and would kind of just follow behind me as I dragged him by the hand.
For a good laugh and a view of some very beautiful places in the world check out the website you won't be sorry.
http://kermit-on-tour.com/ the other day and have been kept very entertained by looking at all the pictures. I remember as a kid watching Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy and at one stage had my own Kermit that followed me around, although mine was far less well travelled and would kind of just follow behind me as I dragged him by the hand.
For a good laugh and a view of some very beautiful places in the world check out the website you won't be sorry.
Super cute! Love Kermit...
ReplyDelete